Rishikesh River Rafting Travel Package
The Rishikesh-River Rafting is a two days tour which takes travellers in the form of adventure trail. The tour itinerary includes the exploration of different types of rapids in the river Ganges. To make rafting more safe, all guidelines along with guide assistance are also offered to the travellers. The night outs are are driven by the camping and sporting activity. The first and the second day follows the same schedule. The third day of the tour ends by returning back to Delhi. The breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the Rishikesh-Rafting tour.
Rishikesh River Rafting Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Rishikesh River Rafting 2 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Deluxe|
|Rishikesh||1 nights||Camp Wild Hawk / Similar tent|
- 1 Nights Stay in Camp on Twin sharing.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided in Tent.
- Professional guides for water rafting and other adventure activities if any.
- All taxes included.
- A pair of floaters. Sandals will suffice if they are well fastened. No hard soles.
- A pair of walking shoes and socks.
- Two pairs of shorts.
- Tees and lowers (a minimum of two each).
- A torch with extra pair of batteries.
- A pair of sunglasses/sunshade/cap (if possible with straps to tie them).
- A cap and sunscreen lotion (preferably SPF 30).
- A waterproof watch.
- A warm jacket and a sweatshirt for the evenings.
- A rucksack or a backpack (no suitcases) to carry all the above mentioned belongings.
- Personal medication (if any).
Note : Things to carry with you.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees or any other activities is chargeable direct.
- Children below 14 years, heart patients, expecting mothers, people with serious ailments are not permitted for rafting.
- Guide can permit rafting for children after personally meeting the child for certain stretches of the river only.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.