Nag Tibba Trekking and Camping Travel Package
Looking for a weekend trek, then Nag Tibba is the best bet, located near Queen of Hills, Mussoorie on one of the highest peaks of Garhwal Himalayas; Nag Tibba is considered as a trekkers delight and is classified as an easy-moderate trek. It is not a very difficult trek in summer and autumn but in winter it could be a little challenging with a lot of snow. Once there you will find yourself surrounded by Nature in its pristine beauty at an impressive height of 3022 meters.
As the name may suggest, Nag Tibba is dedicated to Nag Devta and there is a temple build on the top where local shepherds pay their respect to Nag Devta. The view from the top is mesmerizing and the meadow on the hilltop offers a comfortable place for camping.
Nag Tibba Trekking and Camping Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Nag Tibba Trekking and Camping 2 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard|
|Nag Tibba||01 Night||
Camping / Tents
- Accommodation: 01 Night in Nag Tibba
- Transportation from Dehradun to Pantwari and back (Shared)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (All Vegetarian)
- Tea, Cookies and en-route Refreshments while on the trek
- Quality trekking & safety equipment, Sleeping Bag, Mattress
- Kitchen & Dining Tent
- Washroom Tent,
- Camping Permits and fee
- GST 5% or as applicable
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Any cost increase for stay and transport due to natural calamity
- En-route meals while traveling from Dehradun and back
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Tips of any sort, Hat, Sunglasses, Personal Toiletries
- Anything which is not mentioned under the inclusion is excluded.
- Prices not valid in High peak dates
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- For calcellation Policies Please ask your Holiday execcutive while booking
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Kiomoi ?
We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one
A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.