Mystique Kolli Hills
Mystique Kolli Hills
Rock Fort, Sriranganathaswami Temple, Shree Kalyana Pasupatheeswarar temple, Dhurgam Fort etc.
The Mystique Kolli Hills package is what you need this holiday season. Book the tour package to experience Tamil Nadu like never before- with its breathtaking hills, forts, temples, and other hidden unexplored gems, you are in for a treat. Tamil Nadu, situated in South India, is one of the most historically and culturally significant states of India. The best time of the year to visit is from October to March, when the weather is just perfect for a vacation. The Mystique Kolli Hills tour package starts from Chennai, from where you will be driven down to Tiruchirappalli, which is known for its temples, dams, and forts. The most popular tourist attractions are Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tiruchirappalli Rock Fort, and Ucchi Pillayar Temple. The next destination of the tour is Karur, which is home to few of the most majestic temples of the country, namely- Arulmigu Kalyana Pasupatheswarar Temple, Kalyana Venkataramana Swamy Temple, and Karur Mariamman Temple, among others. Next the tour will take you to the magnificent town of Namakkal, where the sights of Narasimhaswamy Temple, Thottana Clock Tower, and Namakkal Fort will add to your Tamil Nadu experience. The last destination of the tour is the famous Kolli Hills, which is a total treat to the soul. The group of hills are a total wonder in themselves, but the most popular tourist destinations are Rasipuram Temples, Kolli Hill Forest, to name just a few. The Mystique Kolli Hills tour package includes three meals a day, transportation and lodging costs, making it a very pocket-friendly deal, without compromising on the quality of the facilities provided. So go ahead, book the Mystique Kolli Hills package to experience Tamil Nadu like never before.
Day 1 - Chennai - Tiruchirapalli ( 338kms/6 Hrs)
Morning our representative shall pick you at the airport / railway station and drive to Tiruchinapalli .Check into a hotel as soon as you reach there.Evening free for relax.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 2 - Tiruchirapalli
After having breakfast you will explore the city of Tiruchinapalli - Rock Fort -The 83m high Rock Fort is the only outcrop in the otherwise flat land of the city. The rock is one of the oldest in the world-approximately 3.800 million years, which makes it as old as the rocks of Greenland and older than the Himalayas.
Srirangam, surrounded by the waters of river Cauveri on one side and its tributary kollidam on the other, is a 600 acre island-town enclosed within the seven walls of the gigantic Sriranganathaswami Temple.Churches,Museum and Temples.Return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 - Tiruchirapalli - Karur (90kms/2hrs)
After having Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Karur. Check into a hotel as soon as you reach there. Evening free to visit Karur -Karur has some of the oldest temples such as-The Shree Kalyana Pasupatheeswarar temple (Thiru Aanilai), Karur Shree Karuvur Mariyamman temple, Shree Kalyana Venkataramanaswamy temple, Lalapet Iyyapan temple (1st Aiyyapa temple in Tamilnadu), Togamalai Murugan temple and Rangamalai Malleeshwarar temple etc.Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 4 - Karur - Namakkal (46kms/1hr)
After morning Breakfast will check-out from the hotel and drive to Namakkal.Check into a hotel as soon as you reach there.Evening free to visit Namakkal - There are two rock cut cave temples located on both sides of the hill dedicated to Narasimhaswamy and Ranganathasamy. The temples and the images of Gods within the temples were hewn out of the living rock and Namakkal Dhurgam Fort . Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 5 - Namakkal - Kolli Hills (52kms/1-20mints)
After morning Breakfast will check-out from the hotel and drive to Kolli Hills.Check into a hotel as soon as you reach there.Evening free to visit Kolli Hills- Kolli Hills, Trekking, Botanical Garden, Siddhar caves, Masila Falls, Arpaleeshwar Temple and Boat House.Return to hotel.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 6 - Kolli Hills - Tiruchirapalli (150kms/4hrs)
After morning Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Tiruchinapalli airport / railway station with a wonderful memories of Tamil Nadu.
- Accomodation in wel appointed room on Double sharing basis
- Breakfast will be included at all the places.
- Transfers from Chennai airport / railway station to Chennai airport / railway station.
- Local Sightseeing tour .
- All Transportation in Non AC Indica or similar vehicle with Driver with ample local knowledge as per the above tour.
- Transportation charges are inclusive of all Fuel Charges, Daily Driver Allowance, Night Charges, Toll taxes and Parking.
- Local assistance if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- GST 5%
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Tiruchirapalli||2 night||Ramyas Hotel / similar hotel||Femina Hotel / similar hotel||Mayas Hotel / similar hotel|
|Karur||1 night||Krishna Residency / similar hotel||Valluvar Hotel / similar hotel||Valluvar Hotel / similar hotel|
|Namakkal||1 night||Vangili International / similar hotel||Golden Palace / similar hotel||Golden Palace / similar hotel|
|Kolli Hills||1 night||Nallathambi Resort / similar hotel||Kolli Hills Resort/ NPS Lake Resort / similar hotel||Kolli Hills Resort/ NPS Lake Resort / similar hotel|
|Package Type||Cost per person (Rs)|
|Package Type||Cost per person (Rs)|
- Arrival airport:
- Departure airport:
- Arrival Station:
- Departure Station:
- Chennai Airport (415 KM)
- Tiruchirapalli (150 KM)
- Chennai Railway Station (400 KM)
- Tiruchirapalli Rly stn (150 KM)
- South India
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.