Blessed with tea estates, diverse cultures, temples, wildlife, adventure sports, colorful festivals, a trip to Assam is all that you require for a perfect holiday. Known as the gateway to North-East, Guwahati is an enthralling tourist destination in India. The travellers who want to make up for a memorable vacation can book the Dibrugarh tour packages through an online booking offered by Kiomoi.
The treasure of Assamese culture tour package is specially tailored into 6 days tour itinerary. The destinations included in this Assamese Culture holiday package are Dibrugarh, Sibsagar, Jorhat, Majuli, Kaziranaga and Guwahati. Elephant and Jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park is the highlight of this travel itinerary. Tourists can explore the simple Assamese culture on their visit to the tea capital of Assam- Jorhat. Sightseeing at Sibsagar includes Rang Ghar (the oldest Amphitheater of Asia), Talatal Ghar and Kareng Ghar. Known to house the maximum population of one-horned Rhinoceros worldwide, tourists can also witness a variety of migratory as well as resident birds in Kaziranga. Another must visit destination is Guwahati which attracts a number of pilgrims due to presence of a number of temples. Some of the famous holy places in Guwahati include Maa Kamakhya Temple, Balaji Temple, Sukleshwar Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Umananda Island Temple, Basista Temple, Ugra Tara Temple, Doul Gubinda Temple, Ashakalanta Temple and Lankeshwar Temple.
North-East can be best explored from October to April every year. For all the nature and wildlife lovers, a trip to Assam should be on the bucket list. The customized tour itinerary is also provided to the travellers seeking to explore the tour in their own way.
Day 1 - Dibrugarh
Welcome on Arrival at Dibrugarh airport, receives by our representative, transfer to the hotel at Dibrugarh, evening free at leisurely.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 - Dibrugarh - Sibsagar (80Km) – Jorhat (55 Km)
Sibsagar is a city with a rich and ancient cultural heritage. It was the capital of the Ahom Kings who ruled Assam for 600 years, until the British took over power in 1826. One can still find the archaeological remains, palaces, and temples of the Ahoms, which are now preserved as national monuments. The city is centered on an enormous 129-acre lake called Sibsagar Lake, after which it is also named. The lake is around two centuries old.The ancient capital of the Ahom Kings is at Charaideo, 28 kms east of Sibsagar. It was built by King Sukhapa the founder of the dynasty in 1229. Charaideo is famous for its pyramid-like tombs of the kings and members of the royal family, built of stones and bricks. Gaurisagar is a historical reservoir fed by spring water and built by Queen Phuleswari in 1723. It is 16 km south of Sibsagar and on its banks stands three temples dedicated to Durga, Shiva and Vishnu. At Sivasagar we will visit – Rang Ghar – (Oldest Amphitheater of Asia), Talatal Ghar, Kareng Ghar.Finally transfer to Jorhat.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 - Jorhat - Majuli (45 km) –Kaziranga (83km)
Morning after breakfast, transfer to Neemati Ghat to take ferry for Majuli River Island (World largest inhabited River Island) known as “treasure of Assamese Culture”. We will visit – Kamalabari Satra & Auniati Satra to know about Assamese culture.Evening transfer to Kamalabari for return ferry to Neemati Ghat, finally transfer to Kaziranga National Park (83Km). Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 4 - Kaziranga
Early Morning drive to the central range of the park for an exciting elephant safari to get a closer view, one can definitely encounter with Great Indian One Horn Rhinoceros, after the safari transfer to the resort for breakfast & leisure.Evening transfer to western range of the park for memorable jeep safari – this range is rich in flora & fauna. The water bodies also give verity of aqua life, which enhance the park beauty. Basically this region is very famous for big animals due to gazing land & water bodies.Return to the resort by late evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 - Kaziranga – Guwahati
After morning breakfast transfer to Guwahati Commercial hub of Northeast India, also known as city of temple, namely –Maa Kamakhya Temple, Balaji Temple, Sukleshwar Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Umananda Island Temple, Basista Temple, Ugra Tara Temple, Doul Gubinda Temple, Ashakalanta Temple, Lankeshwar Temple etc, After check in at resort – we are free for the evening, we can visit- Govt. emporium, Balaji temple or optional Dinner Cruise on Mighty Brahmaputra (own payment basis).Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 - Guwahati
After morning breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport, en-route we will visit Holy Maa Kamakhya temple to give homage. In case evening flight we will visit –Assam state Museum, Umananda Island temple & Maa Kamakhya temple en-route.Tour Terminates.
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Dibrugarh||1 Nights||Hotel Devika / Similar||Hotel Rajawas/ Similar||Hotel Natraj/ Similar|
|Jorhat||1 Nights||Paradise Hotel / Similar||Jora palace Hotel/ Similar||Hotel MD'sContinental/ Similar|
|Kaziranga||2 Nights||Kaziranga Florican lodge/ Similar||Kaziranga Continential/ Similar||IORA Kaziranga / Similar|
|Guwahati||1 Nights||Ashirwad Homestay/ Similar||Hotel Prag Continental/ Similar||Hotel Centre Point/ Similar|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- Assistance at all places.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi.com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.