Best of North East Tour Travel Package
The Lushgreen Meadows of Wildlife tour package by Kiomoi covers the destinations of Shillong, Kaziranga, Bomdila, Tawang, Bhalukpong and Guwahati. This tour package makes sure you experience the best of Northeast India, and do not miss on the important places and activities.
The starting point of the tour is Shillong, which is Meghalaya?s capital, and one of the most famous hill stations in the Northeast. This popular city is famous for its museums, waterfalls and scenic views. Some of the most famous tourist attractions are Nohkalikai Falls, Don Bosco Museum, Air Force Museum, among others.
The next in this tour package is Kaziranga. Situated in Assam, Kaziranga National Park is home to various species of migratory birds, rhinoceroses, elephants, among other rare species.Bomdila is the next stop along the way, in the Lushgreen Meadows of Wildlife tour package.Situated in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, it is another famous tourist destination in Northeast.Some of the major tourist attractions in Bomdila include Bomdila Monastery, Chilipam Monastery, and Sessa Orchid Sanctuary.
The next destination in this tour is the town of Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. A popular hillstation, the town is famous for Tawang Monastery, War Memorial, Penga Teng Tso Lake, among various others.Bhalukpong is the next destination in this tour package, again situated in Arunachal Pradesh. The town is famous for trekking, hiking, camping, and some of the popular tourist attractions include Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary, Sessa Orchid Sanctuary, etc.
The last destination in this tour package is Guwahati, one of the most popular tourist spots inAssam. The city is famous for Kamakhya Temple, Assam State Museum and Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra.
October to April is the perfect time to visit the Northeast, and this tour package is best when availed during this time period..
Best of North East Tour Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Best of North East Tour 11 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Shillong||2 nights||Boulevard Hotel / similar hotel||Pegasus Crown Hotel / similar hotel|
|Kaziranga||2 nights||Bonhabi Resorts / similar hotel||Wild Grass Hotel / similar hotel|
|Bomdila||1 night||La Hotel / similar hotel||Native Inn / similar hotel|
|Tawang||2 night||Tawang Inn / similar hotel||Gakyi Khang Zhang Hotel / similar hotel|
|Bhalukpung||2 night||Prashanti Tourist Cottages / similar hotel||Welcome Heritage Elephant Point Retreat / similar hotel|
|Guwahati||1 night||Kuber International Hotel / similar hotel||Ambarish Grand Residency Hotel / similar hotel|
- Accomodation in well appointed Room in Hotel and Homestays
- Daily breakfast fixe menu /buffet in the hotel or Home stays
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour by private Car
- Experieneced driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Lunch and Dinner will not be provided.
- Entrance fee or Charges to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Elephant safari, Trekking, Boating, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- En route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
- [email protected]% will be extra on bills
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.