The Green Revolution in India Travel Package
The Green Revolution in India Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Day 1 - Arrival at Hyderabad airport / railway station
Pick up from Hyderabad airport / railway station and transfer to the hotel. Check into a hotel as soon as you reach there. Evening free to visit Hyderabad local (if time permits). Back to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hyderabad.
Day 2 - Hyderabad - Nagarjuna-Sagar (160kms/3hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive toNagarjuna-Sagar. Check-in to the hotel and after some relax will explore the Nagarjuna Konda - A pretty island raised on an artificial lake, which was created when the dam was constructed. The island has a Buddhist Museum which preserves Buddhist relics dating back to 3rd century BC, excavated at the time of dam construction. Ethipotala Waterfall, 11 kms from the Nagarjunasagar Dam is a lovely spot for picnics. 4 kms away from the dam is the Viewpoint, which affords the viewer a spectacular and panoramic vision of the amazing landscape. There are beautiful stupas, viharas, monasteries and a sacrificial altar in the Buddhist abbey. Return to hotel by evening.Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 - End of the tour
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary on the banks of River Krishna, a home to tigers, birds and reptiles. Afterwards, a drive back to Hyderabad airport / railway station.
The Green Revolution in India 3 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe|
|Hyderabad||1 Night||Grand Plaza Hotel||Falcons Nest Hotel|
|Nagarjuna-Sagar||1 Night||Hotel Vijay Vihar||Hotel Vijay Vihar|
- Accomodation in well apointed double room
- Daily breakfast in Hyderabad & Nagarjuna-Sagar.
- All intercity transfers / airport pick and drops / sight seeing tour plan in exclusive NAC Indica with driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes, State Permits and Parking.
- Assistance at all the places if required.
- GST TAX @5%
- Similar hotel will be provided if mentioned hotels are not available
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price inclusive of all taxes (service tax & luxury tax).
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Why Travel With Kiomoi ?
Best Price Guaranteed We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
Dedicated Tour Planner As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one.
Customization A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
Assistance 24X7 If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Customers Delight Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.