Divine Circle Travel Package
Divine Circle Tour Plan and Itinerary Details
Day 1 - Kolkatta airport/ Howarh railway station - Bhubaneshwar airport / railway station
Arrive at Bhubaneswar airport / railway station. Transfer to Hotel for fresh up. Later visit the temples of Bhubaneswar such as Lingaraja Temples, Mukteswara temple, Rajarani Temple, Parasurameswara Temple, Mukteswara Temple, Brahmeswara Temple and Bindu Sorovar one of four sacred Lake of India for Hindus. Return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 2 - Bhubaneswar
After morning breakfast drive to Hirapur to see one of the four 64 Yogini temples of India, 15 kms from Bhubaneswar city. Afternoon proceeds to Khandagiri and Udayagiri Jain caves dated back to 2nd century B.C. Later visit the bazaars of Bhubaneswar for typical Orissan Sarees and handicrafts. Return back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 -Bhubaneswar - Via Konark - Puri (110 kms drive + visiting time)
After breakfast will check-out from the hotel and drive to Puri - This city also known as a Temple City of India has much in its stores to offer its visitors. Orissa tourism makes special provisions to organize the thrilling 'Puri Dance Festival' and world famous Rath Yatra (Chariot Festival). En-route visiting Konark Sun temple of 13th Century A.D. The entire temple has been conceived as a chariot of the sun god with 24 wheels, each about 10 feet in diameter, with a set of spokes and elaborate carvings. Seven horses drag the temple. Two lions guard the entrance, crushing elephants. A flight of steps lead to the main entrance. Drive to Puri en-route visiting Chandrabhaga beach and river. It is believed that Samba the son of Lord Krishna, cured from leprosy after taking a bath in the river. Later arrive Puri and check-in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 4 - Puri - Chilika Lake (45kms)
Morning visit the Puri Jagannath Temple and attend the morning Aarti and Puja. The temple of Lord Jagannath at Puri is one of the most sacred pilgrimage spots in India, one of the four abodes (dhamas) of the divine that lie on the four directions of the compass. After spending good time, you can have the famous Prasad (bhojan/meal) of temple kitchen, as the temple have the largest kitchen of the world. Later proceeds to Chilika lake to see Dolphins and drive back to Puri. Evening visit bazaars of Puri. Return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 5 - Puri - Bhubaneswar
After morning breakfast will check-out from the hotel and drive to Bhubaneswar airport to catch a flight for Kolkata. Enroute visiting other vilages. Arrive at Kolkatta airport and transfer to hotel or for onward journey
Divine Circle 5 Days Accommodation
|City||No. of Nights||Standard||Deluxe||Superior|
|Bhubanewswar||2 Night||Hotel Vintage Villa / similar hotel||Hotel Hindustan International Bhubaneshwar / similar hotel||VITS Bhubaneshwar / similar hotel|
|Puri||2 Night||Hotel MJ Residency / similar hotel||Hotel Lucky India Royal Heritage / similar hotel||Toshali Sands / similar hotel|
- Assistance on Arrival at Airport / Railway Station.
- Welcome drink on arrival in the hotels.
- Accommodation in well furnished room on double/Twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Use of recreational activities available in the hotels.
- All sightseeing & transfers by Exclusive Car.
- Co-operative driver with local knowledge.
- Transport charges inclusive of Fuel charges, Driver Allowance, Night Halt, Road taxes and Parking.
- 5% GST (Goods & Service Tax)
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Lunch, dinner, en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices not valid from 15th Dec - 15th Jan.
- Price is exclusive GST 5%.
- Per person rates applicable on 2 people staying together sharing the same room.
- In packages with meal plans, the plan starts with lunch on day 1 and ends with breakfast on last day.
- Additional cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, etc will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The packages cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All payments are subject to cancellation policy.
- Kiomoi reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- If you have your own vehicle, transport charges will be deducted from the tour cost.
- If you have your group of family members or friends, tour can be conducted as per your convenience & cost.
Why Travel With Kiomoi ?
Best Price Guaranteed We source services directly from the local suppliers. This enables us to keep our rates best in the market.
Dedicated Tour Planner As soon as we receive your request, a dedicated tour planner is assigned who helps you from the planning to the completion of your trip and makes it a memorable one.
Customization A virtuoso prepares your itinerary who has personally traveled there and have thorough knowledge about the destinations.
Assistance 24X7 If you are on your trip, there is something bothering you. You can reach out to us at any hour of the day or night
Customers Delight Our customers are our top-most priority. You would love to read their experiences with Kiomoi they have shared publicly.