- Until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the bus operator or IndiaHotelReview.com without prior notice.
- If the payment is not approved on given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a scenario you need to speak to the credit card company, or provide alternate credit card number, or change mode of payment as applicable.
- Should there be any error on the booking/ ticket; you need to report the same within 24 hours by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are requested to contact our customer support for your date change and cancellation requests. We will assist you as per your requirements but still there might be few cases where we will request to contact the bus operators directly.
- All bookings booked on IHR are subject to cancellation penalty levied by the bus operators.
• IHR would be responsible for the below points:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operators.
Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience.
• IHR wouldn’t be responsible for the below points:
The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
The bus operator’s employees being rude
The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings, however the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
• Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.